For the muffins:
- 2 1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 heaping Tbsp cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/3 cup coconut oil or melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
For the topping:
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 and line a muffin pan with parchment paper muffin cups or lightly oil with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the muffin ingredients until a batter has formed.
- Evenly pour batter into each muffin cup, filling them almost to the top.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Lightly sprinkle the mixture over the batter in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the muffins are firm to the touch and an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 3 minutes in the pan, then remove and finish cooling on a cooling rack.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week!