- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 cups Power Cakes Mix
- 1/3 cup all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray (I use a coconut oil spray!).
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas and mix with the egg. Add the almond milk, vanilla and sugar. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the Power Cakes Mix and stir until an even, consistent batter has formed. Add the peanut butter and chocolate chips, and stir until combined.
- *Feel free to add up to 1/4 cup more of almond milk if the batter is too thick after adding the peanut butter!
- Evenly distribute the batter between the 12 muffin cups. They should be about 3/4 of the way full.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until golden brown on top and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Remove immediately from the muffin tin (I use a spoon to help pop the muffins out) and cool completely. Store in the fridge for up to a week.
- Best served heated in a toaster oven with some melted butter inside- YUM!