- 1 cup paleo flour
- 1/2 cup cacao powder
- 1/2 cup chocolate protein (I used Arbonne)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 4 Tbsp oat/almond milk
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup dairy free chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 325. Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the paleo flour, cacao powder, chocolate protein, baking soda, salt and baking powder. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, beat together the eggs and sugar. Add the melted coconut oil, milk and vanilla. Mix to combine, then slowly pour into the dry ingredients.
- Mix until fully incorporated, but make sure to not over mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes, or until the dough has hardened slightly.
- Scoop about 2 Tbsp of the dough onto the parchment paper, and separate each cookie by two inches.
- Bake for 9 minutes, then remove from oven. Let them cool for 2 minutes on the pan, then carefully transfer to a wire rack to finish cooling.
- Store in a covered container in the fridge for up to 7 days.