- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 3 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 onion
- 1 zucchini
- 2 cups butternut squash
- 1 can Great Northern Beans (or any other white bean)
- 2 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 8 eggs
- Avocado (optional)
- Heat the olive oil in a large cast iron skillet. Preheat oven to 350.
- Chop the sweet potato into 1/4 inch cubes. Add to the skillet and begin cooking.
- Chop the onion, zucchini and butternut squash into 1/4 inch cubes. Add to the skillet and cook on medium-low heat for 10 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the beans (and their liquid) to the skillet. Stir and simmer for 5 minutes or until sauce has thickened.
- Make eight wells in the veggies and crack an egg into each well.
- Bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes or until the egg whites are cooked.
- Top with some avocado and dig in!