Store butter in the fridge. Warm up for 10-15 seconds in the microwave then whisk quickly with a fork to make it creamy again. :)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 tsp almond milk
- 2 cups strawberries, finely chopped
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- Finely chop the strawberries, then heat them on medium heat in a medium saucepan with the lemon juice and sugar. Bring the mixture to a boil (the strawberries have lots of water in them that will form a syrup), then lower the heat.
- Simmer for 10 minutes, or until the strawberries are gooey and delicious. Using a Mix ‘n Chop, crush the strawberries until they are all finely chopped.
- Cool the mixture to room temperature.
- Using a handheld mixer. blend together the butter and almond milk. If the butter is chunky, heat at 2-3 second intervals in the microwave until creamy. You DON’T want it to be melted!
- Add the cooled strawberries and fold them in.