A delicious lightened up version of your favorite fall drink!
- 1 cup brewed black coffee
- 1/4 cup pumpkin spice almond beverage (from Trader Joe’s)
- Dash cinnamon*
- Coconut sugar*
- Warm the almond beverage in the microwave for 1 minute or until warm.
- Froth the milk up with the frother until creamy and foamy.
- Gently pour into the coffee and stir together. Add coconut sugar if needed.
- Top with some cinnamon, and enjoy!
- *These ingredients are optional! I didn’t need the sugar, because I’m not a big fan of super sweet drinks.