- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white flour
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (chilled)
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 3–4 tbsp water
- Whisk together the whole wheat flour, white flour and salt in a large bowl.
- With a pastry blender, cut the coconut oil into the four mixture until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- With a fork, stir in the vinegar. Add the water (1 tbsp at a time) until the dough begins to form.
- Press the dough together and shape it into a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When you are ready to use the dough, roll out the dough on a floured surface until thin and even.
*Simply double the recipe if you need a two pie crusts. Divide the dough in half and refrigerate each dough ball separately.