For the Lavender Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp dried lavender
For the latte
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- 1 Tbsp lavender simple syrup
- 1/4 cup frothed hemp milk (plus some foam on top!)
- Heat the water, sugar and lavender in a medium saucepan until boiling. Let it boil for one minute, then remove from heat. Steep the mixture for at least 30 minutes, then strain into a glass jar.
- Brew your coffee.
- Meanwhile pour 1/4 cup hemp milk into the frother and heat and froth.
- Pour the coffee into a mug, and stir in the lavender simple syrup.
- Pour in the hemp milk and add the foam on top.
- Garnish with extra lavender if you wanna look extra fancy.
- Pair with some Earl Grey Cake with Honey Lavender Buttercream for the ultimate midday pick-me-up.