- 3 large sweet potatoes
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 bag fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 chicken sausage links (pre-cooked)
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup pecans
- Brown Sugar
- Heat a large cast iron skillet on medium heat. Dice the sweet potatoes and add to the skillet with the olive oil. Cook until slightly softened, about 10 minutes.
- Add HALF the bag of cranberries and the water. Cook until the cranberries begin to soften.
- Chop the sausages and add to the skillet along with the rest of the cranberries and the kale and spinach. Cook for 2 more minutes or until heated through.
- In a nonstick skillet, heat the pecans until fragrant, tossing occasionally.
- Serve the sweet potato mixture in a bowl, and top with the pecans and brown sugar to taste!