A delicious, healthy and easy recipe perfect for your workday lunch to keep you full all day long.
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 3 cups kale, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6 oz tomato paste
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp parsley
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- In a large skillet, brown the turkey.
- Before turkey is fully cooked, add the kale and tomatoes. Cover and cook until the kale is tender.
- Lower the heat and add the tomato paste, seasonings and rice. Stir until completely mixed and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and enjoy it hot!
- Store in airtight containers in the fridge for up to 7 days.
- I like to store mine in glass dishes that make heating it up easy! I just microwave each serving for 1:30-2:00 minutes and it’s good to go.
- Serving Size: 4