- 1lb package Coleman Chicken Meatballs (from Costco)
- 2 cups compliant marinara
- 1 pint mushrooms
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 3 zucchini or squash
- Optional: Italian seasoning, cayenne, etc.
- Add the chicken meatballs, marinara, mushrooms and diced tomatoes into a large skillet.
- Heat the mixture until the sauce starts bubbling slightly and the mushrooms are soft. Optional: add the Italian seasoning and cayenne for extra flavor.
- Spiralize the zucchini or squash straight into the pan. (Pro tip: Every few turns, “cut” the noodles so they aren’t super long).
- Stir together and heat for another 5 minutes so the “noodles” can soften.
- Serve immediately! Store up to 5 days in the fridge.