- 3 cups oats
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup flaxseed
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup walnuts (diced)*
- 1/4 cup pecans (diced)*
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla (I love Mexican vanilla!)
- Preheat oven to 350. Coat an 8×11 glass baking dish with coconut oil.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, flaxseed, baking powder, salt, walnuts, pecans and chia seeds.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the almond milk, eggs, melted coconut oil, sugar and vanilla. Slowly pour into the large bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the oatmeal mixture into the prepared baking dish, then bake for 30-45 minutes, or until the oatmeal is firm when touched, and the top is golden brown.
- Let the oatmeal cool for 10 minutes, then slice and serve! Store covered in the fridge for up to 5 days.
*Since James was eating this too, I put the walnuts and pecans in a blender cup and pulsed until they were in small, ground up pieces to avoid a choking hazard!