- 1/2 cup coconut sugar*
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 cups strawberries, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup almond/coconut milk
- 1 can coconut cream
- Strawberry slices for garnish
- In a medium saucepan heat the water, sugar and honey until a soft boil, stirring constantly.
- Add the strawberries and cook at medium heat for 5 minutes, or until the strawberries have softened and a syrup has formed.
- Add the coconut milk and coconut cream to the mixture and whisk together!
- In a popsicle mold, place some strawberry slices for decoration, then pour the popsicle mixture into the molds. Just warning you, it will be a sticky hot mess!
- Freeze until solid!
- To remove the popsicles from the mold, run some hot water over the mold and slide right out. You can store in the freezer using individual baggies or the mold for up to 3 months.