For the Crust:
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- 1/4 coconut oil, melted
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/8 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut cream, strained
For the Topping:
- 1/2 cup raspberry jelly
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup oats
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
- Preheat oven to 350. Spray the inside of a 8×11 inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a food processor, blend together the oats until fine. Add in the protein powder,, coconut oil, banana, maple syrup and coconut cream and pulse until a sticky dough has formed.
- Press the dough into the dish until evenly distributed in the pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the jelly, blueberries, raspberries and chia seeds and let it sit for 10 minutes.
- In the food processor, pulse together the oats, maple syrup and coconut oil until it has become a coarse crumble. Mix in the pumpkins seeds.
- Spread the jelly and berry mixture on to the crust, then sprinkle the oat and pumpkin seed crumble on top.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, or until golden brown on top, and the berries are soft.
- Remove from the oven, and let it cool before cutting into bars. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to a week.