- 4 egg roll wrappers
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini
- 1 small onion
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 large carrot, peeled
- 1 tsp garlic
- 1/2 cup raw cashews
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cut the veggies into thin 3 inch long slices.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil, then cook the veggies with the garlic until soft, about 10-15 minutes.
- Once cooked, scoop 1/2 cup of the veggies into the center of the egg roll wrapper and line them, all going the same direction. Sprinkle 2 Tbsp of cashews in each egg roll.
- Roll the egg roll like a burrito (I recommend you watch a video if you don’t know how to do this!), and wet the closing flap with some water to seal.
- Place the egg rolls on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes, or until the egg wrapper is golden brown.
- Eat immediately or keep in the refrigerator for up to one week. To reheat, heat in the oven or a toaster oven until thoroughly warmed.