This slow cooker soup is going to be your new fall favorite! It’s full of vegetables, lean protein and healthy carbs that will keep you feeling full and happy.
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and chopped
- 3 rainbow carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups kale, chopped
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 cup bella mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken breast (already cooked)
- 1 cup wild rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups water
- 1 Tbsp thyme
- 2 tsp basil
- 2 tps oregano
- 2 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- Salt & pepper
- Place the butternut squash, carrots, zucchini and mushrooms into a slow cooker. Pour in the chicken broth, water, rice and add the seasonings.
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 5-6 hours.
- For the last hour, add the chicken and kale. Stir ingredients together.
- Once the rice is fully cooked, turn off the slow cooker and serve!