A delicious way to use your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner leftovers in a fun and unique way! Turkey Pot Pie never looked so good.
- Double pie crust (you can use premade, or make your own)
- 3–4 cups cooked turkey
- 2 cups brown gravy
- 1 onion
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 large parsnip
- 2 cups stuffing
- 1/3 cup fresh cranberries or cranberry sauce
- Preheat oven to 375F and grease an 8×11 inch baking dish.
- Roll out one of the pie crusts and place along the bottom of the baking dish.
- Peel and chop the carrots and parsnips. Chop the onion and throw the vegetables in a skillet with the olive oil. Cook until the vegetables are soft, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl, mix together the turkey, gravy and vegetables.
- Pour the turkey mixture into the baking dish.
- Layer the stuffing on top, and sprinkle the cranberries on top of the stuffing.
- Cover with the second pie crust, then trim and crimp the edges to seal off the pot pie. Cut some slices in the top to allow the pot pie to “breathe”.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until everything is hot, and the pie crust is golden brown.
- Allow it to cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- If you don’t have enough leftovers, you can use packaged stuffing, powdered gravy and dried cranberries!
- Prep Time: 15
- Cook Time: 45
- Serving Size: 6