- 1 medium sweet potato
- 1/2 Tbsp peanut butter (or almond butter!)
- 1 small banana, sliced
- 2 Tbsp pecans
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- Maple syrup or honey (optional)
- Preheat your oven to 400.
- Wrap the sweet potato in foil and bake until soft, about 45 minutes.
- Once the potato is cooked, remove from the foil and slice it in half. Open it up, then top with the peanut butter, banana, pecans and chia seeds. Drizzle the maple syrup on top for a little added sweetness.
- Dig in and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1