For the salad:
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 2 cups spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 large honey crisp apple, chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp ACV
- Rest of the coconut sugar mixture
- Heat a 10 inch skillet, and toast the pecans until fragrant.
- Mix together the melted coconut oil and coconut sugar.
- Add 2/3 of the coconut sugar mixture to the pecans and stir in the pumpkin seeds until fully covered. Remove from the heat.
- In a large bowl, toss the arugula and spinach.
- Top with the apple, seeds and nuts.
- For the dressing, shake together the olive oil, ACV and the rest of the coconut sugar mixture. Drizzle over the salad!