- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced carrots
- 1 bag pre-shredded red cabbage*
- 1 bag pre-shredded green cabbage*
- 4 chicken sausage links (pre cooked)
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme
- 1/2 tsp basil
- In a large skillet, melt the ghee. Add the onion, bell pepper, garlic and carrot and cook until the onion is slightly translucent.
- Pour in the shredded cabbage and cover with a lid to soften it up a bit. After a few minutes, stir the veggies together and continue cooking until the cabbage is softened and cooked down.
- Add the spices and mix together. Remove from heat.
- Slice the sausage into bite sized pieces and put them on top the cabbage mixture.
- Store in the fridge in airtight containers for up to a week.