- 1 cup dried quinoa pasta
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cups butternut squash, diced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 4 chicken sausage links
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Toss the chopped veggies in olive oil and season. Spread evenly on the baking pan. *Add the chicken sausage links now if they are raw. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Slice the chicken sausage (*if it’s already cooked*) and add to the pan. Return to the oven for another 15-20 minutes, or until the veggies are fully cooked and the sausage is warmed/cooked completely.
- Cook the quinoa pasta in 2 cups of water until tender (about 4 minutes, according to package instructions). Drain the water and add the diced tomatoes.
- In a large bowl, mix together the cooked veggies and sausage, pasta and diced tomatoes.
- Eat while warm!