- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 Tbsp cinnamon
- 8 Tbsp coconut oil, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350. Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mix together the flour, baking soda, salt, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, cream the coconut oil and the sugar. Add the egg yolks and mix until fully incorporated. Stir in the pumpkin puree and vanilla.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Place spoonfuls of the batter onto the parchment paper about 2 inches apart and smush down the cookies with your fingers.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes or until no longer wet in the middle. Remove from the oven and cool for 3 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring to a wire rack.
- Store in a sealed container for up to 5 days.