- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup protein powder (I used vanilla Shakeology)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp almond milk + more as needed
- Heat the peanut butter up for about 10-15 seconds, or until slightly runny. This helps mix it better.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the protein powder, peanut butter and chia seeds. Add the almond milk slowly until desired consistency is reached.
- *You want the “dough” to be wet, but not super sticky. Test it out by rolling a small ball and seeing how well it holds together. If it crumbles apart, add a little more almond milk.
- Roll out the protein balls! I used a small cookie scoop to portion them out, then mashed and rolled them carefully together in my hands.