- 4 chicken sausage links, sliced
- 1 medium butternut squash, chopped
- 1 zucchini, chopped
- 3 large carrots, chopped
- 1 medium sweet potato, chopped
- 2 cups brussels sprouts, cut in half
- 2 tsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Optional: Tony’s Cajun Seasoning, or any other spice combo you like!
- Heat the oven to 375F.
- Line a pan with some aluminum foil, and place the veggies on the pan. Drizzle with the olive oil and toss.
- Place in the oven and cook for 25 minutes, turning once.
- Add the sausage, then place the pan back in the oven for another 15 minutes. For the last 5 minutes, turn your broiler on high, and keep an eye on the veggies, making sure they don’t burn!
- Remove from the oven and season. Toss the veggies and sausage one last time.