- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 lbs ground meat
- 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 15 oz can crushed tomatoes
- 1 can Great Northern Beans
- 1 can Kidney Beans
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 2 cups riced cauliflower*
- In a large pot, heat oil, then cook the onion and garlic until onion is translucent and fragrant. Add the ground meat and cook until mostly done (almost all of the pink is gone).
- Pour in the taco seasoning and stir until incorporated.
- Pour in the diced tomatoes, crushed tomatoes, beans and corn. Stir and simmer for 45 minutes.
- For the last 10 minutes, add the cauliflower rice.
- Serve immediately, or store in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- *I found my riced cauliflower (or cauliflower rice) at Trader Joe’s in the refrigerated section.
- This soup is perfect for meal prep!!