A delicious and healthy way to start your day with a breakfast you will love!
- 2 cups oats
- 1/2 cup protein powder (I used vanilla Perfect Fit)
- 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 2 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup wheat germ
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp mini chocolate chips
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Line a cookie pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingredients. In a small bowl, mix together the wet ingredients.
- Slowly mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients.
- Using a 1 inch cookie scoop, drop the dough on the sheet with 1-2 inches in between the cookies. Flatten the dough with the bottom of a cup.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until firm.
- Remove from oven, cool on the pan for 2 minutes, then finish cooling on a cooling rack.
- Refrigerate for up to a week, and warm for 15 seconds in the morning for breakfast!
- Freeze cookies for up to 2 months!
- Prep Time: 5
- Cook Time: 10