A healthier version of one of your favorite summer meals! This recipe is full of veggies, protein and healthy carbs that your body will love.
- 2 boxes quinoa pasta
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz salami, sliced
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp basil, finely chopped
- Cook pasta according to package instructions. Set aside in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the cherry tomatoes, salami, cheese and dressing to the bowl. Mix until incorporated.
- Top with the basil and enjoy cold or warm!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to one week. I like to put mine in individual containers so it’s ready to grab and go for that day’s lunch.
- This salad can be eaten cold or warmed.
- The quinoa pasta gets tough when it’s cold, so I would recommend using a different type of pasta if that texture bothers you.
- You can also microwave 2 cups of pasta for 20 seconds to soften it up without fully heating. Isaac said that’s the way he likes to eat it!