Counting Every Blessing
Sunshine Nursery Tour
Blueberry Zucchini French Toast
I'm Becca - mom to three cute kiddos, professional photographer, chocolate addict, in love with all thing wildflowers, and (most importantly) a sinner saved by grace through faith!
The first day of summer is quickly approaching, and we need to be prepared! I’ve rounded up some of my favorite summer essentials for today’s Friday Faves, and I absolutely love them. I went for a fun, summery theme, and I’ve found everything from pool floats to water bottles and skin care products.
This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a small compensation to help keep my blog running if you make a purchase using one of these links. Please note that I only share things I absolutely love and would use myself.
1. Glass Water Bottle Infuser– The other day I wrote about infusing your water (which you can read about here), and I LOVE this bottle! The color is so cute, and my favorite part is that it’s a glass bottle instead of plastic.
2. EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm– one of my students gave me this lip balm and it’s quickly become my favorite. I love the minty smell, and it’s a great way to keep your lips hydrated during the hot summer months.
3. White Fedora Hat– It’s so important to stay protected from the sun, and I love finding cute hats to wear when I’m at the pool, the beach, or just walking around throughout the day. This white one will go with any outfit!
4. Striped Beach Tote– This tote is so cute, and I love that it’s spacious and has interior pockets to keep your things organized. The twisted rope handles give it a fun beachy vibe, and it’s a great way to bring all your things with you in one bag.
5. China Glaze Nail Polish– China Glaze is my favorite brand of nail polish! It’s good quality, the colors are bright and it lasts longer than any other brand I’ve tried. These colors are perfect for summer!
6. White Flip Flops– How cute are these flip-flops? They will go great with any outfit, and the braided straps mean you can go from beach to date night without needing to change shoes! Win-win.
7. Sunglasses– I love the look of these sunglasses! They are so cute and affordable, so I won’t worry if I accidentally lose them or break them, which I’ve been known to do…
8. Blue Floral Kimono– I just bought this kimono the other day and I can’t wait for it to come in the mail. I love wearing kimonos instead of cardigans when I’m at work, and they also double as awesome cover ups!
9. Teal Kimono– Another kimono, because why not? The fringe detail is ADORABLE and yes, I also bought this one! I can’t wait to wear it this summer.
10. Pineapple Float– I wish we could have floats at my complex’s pool, because this one is precious. I love pineapples, and they just scream summer to me. Combine that with a pool float, and you’re set for the season.
11. Polka Dot Swimsuit– This summer I’m all about modest swimwear. I realized that I feel more comfortable and enjoy my time in the water when I’m in a more modest swimsuit. This one is adorable, and I love the retro vibe!
12. Floral Swimsuit– This suit is too cute. I love flowers, and the bright colors on this swimsuit pop on the navy blue background. And the ruching on the stomach area is right up my alley.
13. Flamingo Float– Here’s another awesome float I found. Flamingos remind me so much of summer, and this float would be perfect for your next pool party or lazy day in the water.
14. Camelbak Water Bottle– Stay hydrated, my friends! Camelbaks are known for their great water bottles, and I love that they hold so much water. The straw is another thing like about these bottles, as well as the fact that they are dishwasher safe (ohh yes!).
15. Sun hat– I used to think floppy hats were dorky, but in the past few years I have fully embraced them. They are perfect for keeping the sun off your face, and super comfortable.
16. EOS lotion– This lotion is another gift I received from my students this year, and it’s my favorite lotion ever. It’s super creamy, smells great and the shape is perfect for slipping into any purse.
17. Slingback Flip Flops– I love wearing sandals during the summer, and these look super comfy. I love the sling backs which help them stay on, and the fabric looks soft and perfect for running errands around town or going to the pool.
18. Burt’s Bees After Sun Soother– If you are fair-skinned like me, then you know what it’s like to get a sunburn that hurts like no other. I have always been a fan of Burt’s Bees, and I love that they have lotions and other skin care products now.
19. COOLA Sunscreen– I haven’t tried this sunscreen out yet, but I’ve heard so many rave reviews about them. Instead of the typical sunscreen scents, this one smells like Pina Colada (yum!!), and it’s made with 97% organic ingredients. It’s definitely on my to-buy list this summer.
What are your summer essentials?
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Sign up for my newsletter to never miss a post! Get monthly updates on blog posts, new favorite products, giveaways and so much more. You can unsubscribe anytime!
Love the kimonos!! I have so many of these things, so I feel like I’m prepared for summer. :)
Thanks! The kimonos are my favorite, too. :) I’m sure you’re glad it’s summer time now!!
Great list! I love both of those swimsuits! I need to get a new one for sure. Those kimonos as cover-ups would be super cute.
Thanks Shann! I love the kimonos and swimsuits too. :)
I nee to get myself a kimono!
Yes!! Kimonos are awesome… I wear them all the time. And they are SO affordable on Amazon! #buyallthekimonos
Loving all of this, especially the EOS lip balm!!
Thanks Jessica! The EOS lip balm is amaaaazing.
Those swimsuits are so cute! I haven’t tried the Coola Sunscreen yet either, but am anxious to try it out!
Thanks Jessica! Let me know if you try it out and what you think about it! :)
#5, #8, #9 are on my list too! such a pretty collection :)
Thanks Dixya! :)
Love this list! I am totally adding that pineapple float to my wishlist.
Awesome! It’s my favorite float, for sure :)
I want one of those flamingo floats! SO cute!!
Aren’t they?! I think they just scream SUMMER!
I love this list so much! I am obsessed with the floats! I also have the huge donut and pizza slice! They’re so fun! Oh and I’m loving kimonos too!!
Thanks Brittany! I think having the pizza float would be too dangerous for me haha… I’d crave pizza all day. And yes! The kimonos are awesome :)
Anything burts bees yes please!
For real! I love Burts Bees!
Awesome! I’m so glad you enjoyed the list. I’m planning on buying some of the nail polishes for myself haha!
Aww thanks Courtney! I love the pinapple float too… Maybe someday I can get it haha!