This fall salad combines the best of both worlds: delicious fall flavors and fresh veggies that your body will love!
- 2 medium sized sweet potatoes
- 1 medium sized butternut squash
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 cups kale
- Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking pan with foil or parchment paper.
- Wash the sweet potatoes, then cut into 1 inch cubes. Toss in the olive oil and roast for 20 minutes.
- While the sweet potatoes are cooking, peel then cut the butternut squash into 1 inch cubes. Remove the baking pan and add the butternut squash, pecans, maple syrup, salt and pepper. Mix to combine and roast for another 20 minutes, or until the sweet potatoes and butternut squash are tender.
- While the squash and sweet potatoes are roasting, cut the kale into strips and put in a large bowl.
- Once cooked, remove the pan of veggies and let cool for 5 minutes. Place on top of the kale and serve warm!
- Serving Size: 6