- 4 cups spinach
- 2 cups lettuce mix
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup cranberries
- Small block parmesan cheese
- 16 frozen chicken nuggets
- Preheat your oven to 350. Line a pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil and spread the chicken nuggets out. Bake according to package instructions.
- In a small pan, heat the pecans up on medium heat and toss occasionally until toasted and fragrant (about 5 minutes). Spread the pecans out on some paper towels to cool.
- While the nuggets are baking, separate the spinach and lettuce into four separate containers (1 cup spinach and 1/2 cup lettuce in each container).
- Evenly distribute the cranberries and cooled pecans on top of the greens.
- Using a vegetable peeler, grate some of the parmesan cheese on top of the greens and toppings.
- When the nuggets are finished cooking and have cooled, cut them into pieces and place on top of the salads. There should be 4 nuggets on each salad!
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days. Drizzle your favorite dressing on top right before eating!
If you don’t like cold nuggets, you can store them separately from the rest of the salad and heat slightly in a microwave before eating.