Please tell me I’m not the only person here who is shocked it’s already December! I can’t believe how fast time has flown, but I have to say I think this was one of my favorite years yet. I have never been so busy, but I honestly have to say I loved just about every minute of it. Today I’m reflecting on the goals I set in November and planning some new ones for December! Let’s hope I can get more done this month than I did last month. : )
November Goals… How’d it go?
For the blog:
- Continue working on old posts- Whomp whomp… I’ll try again over my Christmas break!
- Insta Stories- Success!! I’ve posted a lot, and have really enjoyed connecting with other bloggers.
- Pinterest- fail… I focused too much on Instagram! I’ll do better this month.
- Responding to comments- Well I meant to respond every few days, but after letting about 3 weeks go by, I realized that wasn’t gonna work. So I’m starting December with a clean slate (aka I caught up on responses) and I’m determined to stick to it this month.
- Work on my photography- BIG YES. Scroll down to this month’s goals for an announcement :D
- Continue to be consistent with workouts- I did better, but not great. I was SO busy this month!!
- Etsy Shop- I opted to focus more on my photography than Etsy, and I’m okay with that. I do plan on adding some new Christmas paintings soon, though!
- Read a book- ha! That’s all I have to say about that one…
Favorite November Pictures
For the blog:
- Revamp my Pinterest account
I’ve been brainstorming a lot of ideas for this, and I think I’ve finally come up with what I want to do. I’m going to go through and remove old/outdated stuff, fix my cover photos and build up my Tailwind queue.
- Fix old posts
Same ‘ole. Take better pictures, improve SEO, and make it more Pinterestable.
- Come up with a new year’s challenge
Any ideas? Maybe a fitness post every week, or a big push on healthier meals to help you stick to those new year’s resolutions. What do y’all think?
- Continue working on… Becca Sue Photography!
As mentioned above, I’ve really taken my newly found photography skills and run with them. I did 12 mini sessions over Thanksgiving break, two this past weekend, and have some actual real “shoots” lined up in the next few weeks. My dream is coming true guys! I’m currently working on getting a blog setup, but for now, head on over to my Facebook page and show some love. <3
- Say “no”
I wrote about this a bit in this post, but I really need to learn to say no to working on my computer and yes to spending time with Isaac and friends. I am so busy with the blog, my photography and other things on the side, that I end up neglecting the things that really matter. So this month I’m going to focus more on my relationships and less on “just doing one more thing”.
- Workout 5 times a week
We are about to start seriously training for our half marathon in March, and I want to be prepared! So even if my workout means spending 20 minutes doing strength training before or after school, or going on a walk with Lillie, I want to do it. Not only do I need to get in the habit of working out daily, but it’s good for me to just get moving!
Now it’s your turn to talk! Answer one of these questions in the comments below:
What are your goals for December?
Do you have any suggestions for a New Year’s challenge/series I can do on the blog?