A satisfying snack or desert that is full of protein, nuts, dried fruit and covered in Quaker® Simply Granola.
- 1 cup whole dates
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 cup sliced (or whole) almonds
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup dried apples
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 cups Quaker® Simply Granola Oats, Apples, Cranberries & Almonds
- Soften the dates for a few minutes in some warm water. Slice them open and remove the seed from each date. Roughly chop the dates and place in a food processor.
- Add the maple syrup and pulse until smooth and creamy. You may have to scrape down the sides a few times to make sure everything has been processed.
- Add the almonds, cranberries, apples, protein powder and pumpkin pie spice and pulse until everything is incorporated. You should be left with a sticky “dough”.
- Grab about 2 Tbsp of the mixture and roll into a 1 inch ball.
- Gently press the granola around the protein ball and shape back into a ball.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two weeks!
- Prep Time: 30