- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup popcorn kernels
- 10 oz bag white chocolate melting wafers
- 10 oz bag dark chocolate melting wafers
- 8 candy canes
- Heat the oil in a large pan. Add three kernels and wait until the first kernel pops. Then add the rest of the popcorn and cook until most of the kernels have popped. Gently shake the pot as they are popping to make sure none of them burn.
- Once all the kernels have popped, pour the popcorn onto a large sheet of parchment paper to cool while you melt the chocolate.
- Set up a double boiler, or simmer water in a pan with a heat-proof bowl resting on top. Melt the white chocolate wafers, then drizzle over the popcorn.
- Next melt the dark chocolate wafers and drizzle over the popcorn.
- Crush the candy canes in a baggie with something hard like a glass or rolling pin. Sprinkle the candy canes over the melted chocolate.
- Carefully mix the popcorn up to make sure each piece is covered in chocolate.
- Let it cool completely, then store in an airtight container.