A delicious recipe that screams fall! Your new favorite lean, clean and green meal with fall vegetables and delicious chicken sausage.
- 1 medium acorn squash
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 4 large carrots
- 2 chicken sausage links (uncooked)
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp thyme
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Peel the carrots and the acorn squash. Chop the squash, potatoes and carrots and toss in the olive oil and spices.
- Roast in the oven for 20 minutes, then remove and toss. Place the chicken sausage on the pan and return to the oven.
- Bake for another 20 minutes, or until the sausage is cooked.
- Slice up the sausage and serve all together!
- If you choose to use cooked chicken sausage, slice them, then add to the pan in the last 5-10 minutes to warm up.